- 3 medium-size russet potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch wedges 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet tray and toss with the olive oil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the potatoes until tender and golden brown around the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer the hot potatoes to a platter, and top with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and serve.