Pumpkin Crunch Trail MixErin Clifford Wellness
Makes 10 Servings (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1½ teaspoons coconut oil or grapeseed oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1¼ cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with coconut oil or grapeseed oil spray.
- Toss seeds with oil of choice in a small bowl. Spread the coated seeds on the baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, or until almost dry. Watch so they do not burn.
- Place seeds in a medium bowl and mix in maple syrup until coated.
- Combine spices in a small bowl and add the mixture to the seeds. Stir to combine.
- Return seeds to the baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, or until dry, stirring occasionally. Turn the pan several times to ensure even roasting, checking frequently—seeds burn easily. Set seeds aside until completely cool, about 30 minutes.
- Combine seeds and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Store in a tightly sealed container.