Kale bakes into light, crispy chips and rarely burns. I added in pumpkin seeds to this healthy snack for extra nutrients and flavor. These chips works well as a salad topper too! Tell me how you liked this Roasted Kale and Pumpkin Seed Chips recipe in the comments below.
- 1 bunch kale, chopped with stems removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set out a baking my sheet.
- In a large bowl toss the kale leaves with olive oil, pumpkin seeds, salt, and pepper, rubbing the leaves with your fingers to coat with the oil and spices.
- Arrange the leaves over the baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. If the leaves are not crispy in the center, bake for another few minutes.
- Enjoy as a snack or a crispy topping for your soup or salad.
Store leftover kale chips after they are cooled in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.