Salmon is full of Omega-3 fats and an excellent source of protein. The miso not only adds delicious flavor to the recipe but supports your gut health. This recipe cooks in no time so it’s perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons mirin (rice cooking wine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 16 ounces salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine miso, honey, and mirin. Mix to a smooth paste.
- Spread 1 tablespoon paste on top of a salmon filet. Grill or broil to desired temperature.
This recipe is from my well-being retreat at Canyon Ranch.