This is a delicious snack recipe if you’re craving a treat. It’s full of fiber, healthy fat, and the cacao nibs give it just the right amount of chocolate deliciousness.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a small bowl mix together almond butter, coconut oil and salt.
- Divide into 4 servings and place on a sheet tray in 4 parchment paper muffin liners.
- Top each cup with cacao nibs evenly divided.
- Freeze for 2 hours and transfer to an airtight container to store in freezer for up to a month.
This recipe serves 4.