- 1/2 cup steel cut oats (or non-instant oatmeal)
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (preferably vegan, Garden of Life is one of my favorites)
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or extra water)
- Cook oats and water stovetop according to package directions.
- Stir in protein powder, almond butter and almond milk. Enjoy!
- You can also use Rice-and-Shine cereal (hot brown rice cereal) instead of oats and vanilla protein powder instead of chocolate.
Taken and tweaked from Body for Life Cookbook