- 2 cups chopped spinach or kale
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon combination of dried rosemary, oregano, and thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 eggs, beaten
- Coconut oil or grapeseed oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the vegetables, combination seasoning, sea salt, and eggs in a large bowl and then set aside.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan baking dish with coconut oil, and then pour the egg mix into the pan, dividing evenly among the cups.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until edges are brown.
Note: You can experiment with your favorite vegetable (broccoli, asparagus, tomato) and protein (turkey bacon, part-skim mozzarella, left-over chicken) combos.
Note: You can also sauté the vegetables in a tablespoon of coconut oil or grapeseed oil before assembling for extra flavor and consistency.