As part of my commitment to helping professionals – specifically those in the legal profession – to create and lead healthy lifestyles, I am excited to be hosting a three-part live webcast series on wellness, presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) and the Illinois Judges Association (IJA). Following are the topics and dates.
Part 1: Food for Thought – April 14, 2022 – 12-1pm CST
Part 1, “Food for Thought”, will discuss nutrition, exercise, and healthy lifestyle management for Illinois attorneys and judges. Get tips, advice, and strategies to successfully enhance your physical and mental well-being by incorporating dietary principles into your busy lifestyles and routines.
Part 2: Building Your Resilience Bank Account – May 5, 2022 – 12-1pm CST
In this program, I will explore what it means to be a resilient legal practitioner and you will learn:
- What resilience means;
- How the idea of “success” can be different for each individual;
- What you can do to strengthen your mental and physical fitness;
- Where to find support to maintain resilience; and
- How to ensure your interpersonal and environmental needs are being met.
Part 3: Building Your Prevention Toolbox – May 26, 2022 – 12-1pm CST
The third part of this series discusses the importance of self-care and how you can better manage your stress. Attorneys attending this online seminar will learn:
- What the Oxygen Mask Rule is and how it can help your self-care;
- How to ensure that you’re living according to your values;
- What intentional rest is and how unplugging from technology can help you achieve it;
- The importance of mindfulness;
- How maintaining a consistent exercise routine can help manage your stress; and
- What you can do to ensure healthy nutrition throughout your busy schedule.
Each program qualifies for 1.0 hour MCLE credit, including 1.0 hour Professionalism Responsibility MCLE credit in the following category: Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
Register here to reserve your spot.