A FUN adult summer treat!!!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Mint sprig
- 1 pint ripe strawberries
- 5 cups champagne
- Make the syrup by placing the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved and turn off the heat.
- Add a sprig of fresh mint to the syrup for flavor. Let it sit in there while you prepare the strawberries.
- Remove the green tops from the strawberries.
- Puree your strawberries in a blender until they are completely smooth.
- Discard the mint sprig and stir the sugar syrup, strawberries, and champagne together.
- Fill your popsicle molds and freeze the mixture until it is completely solid. This will probably take at least two-three hours.
Enjoy, as long as you are over 21 years old!!!