- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cup dried currants
- ½ cup no-salt added unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Place oats, currants, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a food processor and process until smooth and sticking together.
- Drizzle in 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water so that the mixture comes into a ball.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out a heaping spoonful of the mixture. Roll into a ball, pressing firmly so that it sticks together. Chill bites until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 week.
Taken from Whole Foods