After a long walk in the summer sun nothing is better than a cool treat, right?! Why not share it with your pup?!! Make homemade ice cream that you can enjoy together. It’s simple, healthy and you can still feel guilt-free ROCKING your bikini! 😉
Peanut Butter & Carob Swirl Ice Cream
- 32 oz plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup carob chips
- 1Tbsp. organic honey (optional)
- Divide yogurt evenly into each cup of a 6 muffin cup pan.
- Pour peanut butter into a small bowl.
- Melt carob chips gradually in a small pan stovetop (or in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Stir after every 15-30 seconds).
- Pour the melted carob into the peanut butter (and add honey for more sweetness). Stir until combined.
- Place a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture on top of each muffin cup.
- Using a toothpick, gently stir or swirl the peanut butter with the yogurt.
- Freeze until solid.