This Apple Chia Seed Pudding recipe is full of mood boosting nutrients and fiber which makes it the perfect breakfast meal or snack on the go.
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 cup non-dairy unsweetened milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Sliced apple (optional)
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, apple juice, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and whisk together (seeds will settle to the bottom – every few minutes whisk until they expand).
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with sliced apple to garnish (optional).
This recipe is from my well-being retreat at Canyon Ranch.