Makes 2 Servings
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 ounces sliced turkey
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place lettuce, turkey, eggs, sunflower seeds, walnuts, parsley, and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil, lemon, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to combine.